Shape Tomorrow, Join Today! Come and be a part of a great experience…
There is strength in unity and each individual member is important. If we all strive together, we can make a difference. Let us work together as one body with faith and integrity. Participate in building a better future for your children and generations to come.
Any Muslim adult living in Greater Washington DC,Maryland And Virginia who endeavors to practice Islam as a total way of life may become a member of IMAAM. If you qualify to become an IMAAM member, simply click below.
As an IMAAM member, you have the opportunity to:
- Help support the vision, mission, and programs of IMAAM
- Participate in electing the IMAAM (Board of Trustee)
- Support IMAAM’s programs and services as we:
- Speak on behalf of Muslims in America
- Advance a positive image of Islam to the general society
- Communicate needs and concerns of Muslims to government agencies and officials
- Empower youth to become future leaders in our community
- Provide educational resources for Islamic schools
- Engage the press and media on behalf of Muslims
- Collaborate with faith based organizations and people of common principles and values to address issues of mutual concern and promote efforts for the common good
- Enhance our community by supporting local Muslim organizations
- Connect local communities and activists through our regional conferences and national convention
As always, please do not hesitate to call or write to us with your comments or concerns.
9100 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20910
Hours: 7 days a week; 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.